The following list aims to provide an overview of the most notable books that caught my attention each year. My main source of knowledge has been the internet for the past few years and this won't change very soon. I regularly try to make sure to devote enough time to delve deeper into a particular topic despite all the other things I'm doing. The list below should serve as a source of inspiration for those who may find this of interest.
- The Fabric of Reality (David Deutsch, 1997)
- Natural Language Processing with Transformers (Tunstall et al., 2022)
- Artificial Intelligence and Architecture (Stanislas Chaillou, 2022)
- I'm Off Then (Hape Kerkeling, 2006)
- How To Not Die Alone (Logan Ury, 2021)
- Deep Work (Cal Newport, 2016)